Description:A nice spread for a sandwich
Preparation Time: 15 mins
2 bunches fresh coriander leaves (stalk can be used provided it is tender)
2 raw green tomatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
3 green Chilies
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
2 tablespoons cooking oil
Salt to taste
- Wash the coriander leaves thoroughly.
- Cut the green tomatoes into big pieces.
- Blend together the coriander leaves, cut green tomatoes, green chillies, lime juice and salt to a smooth puree.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and when it splutters add the puree and allow it to cook on medium heat.
- Mix it occasionally and when the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan it can be taken off the fire.
- Cool and store in a container.
Itshould be refrigerated and can be used for uptoa week.