Category: Powders used in Cooking
Description: This powder can be used in making many North Indian dishes
Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Coriander seeds – 100gms
- Cloves – 10gms
- Cinnamon – 10gms
- Cardamom(big) – 6
- Cardamom small – 6
- Black pepper – 1 tablespoon
- Jeera – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard – 1tablespoon
- Aniseeds(sonf) – 1 tablespoon
- Redchilli powder – 2 tablespoon
- Khus-khus – 1tablespoon
- Tej patta(Bay Leaf) – few leaves
1.Combine all the ingredients and keep it in the sun for a day.
2 .Spread on a sheet of paper to cool.
3. Roast the sun dried ingredients till it is warm to touch.
4. Cool this mixture and powder finely in the mixie.
This can be stored in an air tight container for about 6 months and upto a year in the freezer.